Monday, January 9, 2012

Frustrated

This isn't quilting related - well maybe it is because when I'm aggravated like this it's hard for me to quilt.  See, my darling son is having some academic issues.  His GPA sucks, to put it bluntly.  He's nearing the time when he must have a better GPA than he does to transfer into the four year college.  He is going to have to get straight A's from here on out and then some to raise his GPA.  I don't know why I get so worked up over these things.  I just want him to succeed. 

It could be a total different scenario, and I know this.  He could be like one of his former classmates from high school who is in college and just got his girlfriend in a family way.  He's going to have to get a job and keep going to school to get his degree.  Or he could be like some of his former classmates who aren't even going to college.

The worse that could happen, I guess, is that he just gets the Associate Degree for now and then gets out in the workforce.  He will have to continue on a little at a time to get the Bachelor's Degree.

I just have to pray that he figures this one out.  And soon. 

No comments: