Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is it really only Thursday?

This week at work it is going really slow.  Really slow.  I'm extremely thankful to have a job, don't get me wrong here.  I guess it's just getting back to normal after the holidays that is making it drag.

I didn't do any sewing yesterday.  I'm at a point on the mystery where I need to press and cut again.  And we all know how much I love to press.  And cut.  haha.  I should go upstairs tonight and sit in front of the t.v. and do these mindless tasks.  Depends on how I feel when I get home after work, I guess.

Last night I put three drumsticks in the oven that I lightly browned first, then baked with a glaze over them of apricot jam thinned out with a bit of water.  They were very good.  Made a side dish of mac and cheese for Ev to have with them.  I had a bowl of soup.  I really like that Bear Creek brand of soup mixes.  If I'm not going to make the soup from scratch, that brand is the next best thing.

No comments: