Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jumping in to the next thing

Today I am going to start working on the tee shirt quilt for a customer.   It's been a slow start on this project, but not really because of me.  When I finally received the pieces for it, it was the middle of the holiday season and I told the customer that it wouldn't get started until after the holidays.  They are fine with that.  So here it is, mid January, and I'm ready to go on it.

There are a lot of other projects I would like to be working on for myself, so what I think I will do is give myself one hour a day to work on the tee shirt quilt, then if I still feel like sewing I can switch over to one of my projects.  I think that's pretty reasonable.

I also have to keep in mind that I promised a quilt for the church auction later in the year.  It will need to be done by early June.

2 comments:

Dora, the Quilter said...

I won't make a quilt for an auction--too much work and effort to bring in too little money. I will work on a quilt for a raffle, because then at least it should bring in about what it is worth.

bunbear said...

that's what this is - a raffle.