Monday, January 14, 2013

Just put the plumber on the payroll

The hot water heater keeps spilling water on the floor because it doesn't have the pressure release valve and now that the backflow valve is on the line outside it needs it and, and, and...  ugh.  Called the plumber and he is coming back tomorrow. 

Taking my elderly uncle out for dinner tonight for his birthday.  Going to a local restaurant so I will be home fairly early at least.  I have some hamburger and a small roast in the fridge to cook, so I thought I would make a meatloaf and pot roast to have a couple meals cooked in advance for the week.

Really need to replace the carpeting, but since we can't do that right now (see above reference to the plumber) I have got to clean at least one area that the dog has had accidents on.  Hope to get to that tomorrow.

In the middle of all this, I need to get Rita's quilt done.  That one hour yesterday didn't get it finished, but it's real close.  If I could just get down there and not be interrupted for a couple hours, it would be done.

Wednesday I am going with Ev to one of his yearly appointments.  It's over an hour drive, one way, so it's nice for him to have some company.  When we get home, maybe I can get some quilting time in.

No comments: