Monday, March 24, 2014

I have returned

I am back.  Not 100% but getting there.  Still not sure just what I got sick from.  Now I'm even wondering if it really was food poisioning because Everett got violently ill last night.  I've had f.p. before and this was exactly like it, so I am still leaning to that being the culprit, but can't figure why hubby would get it a few days later, except that maybe his digestion is slower than mine?  I don't know.  If it was a bug, it was one heck of a doozy.

So, another lost weekend and no sewing, which makes me aggravated.  I probably won't feel like doing much tonight after working all day and being up half the night with Ev last night, so will just have to shoot for tomorrow and roll with the punches.

The only good thing that came of all this is that I lost 7 pounds over the last few days!  Not the way anyone wants to do it, though, that's for sure!

Just a few more weeks until Paducah!  Getting closer every day.  Hope we have nice weather.

No comments: