Thursday, March 6, 2014

Seven done, five to go

Here's the seventh block for our Paducah swap!  The colors are more blue than the green they look in the photo.  Pattern is 'broken sugar bowl'. 

I have the material picked out for the next block, which I think is going to be 'broken dishes'.  No rhyme or reason for two brokens in a row, just happened!  haha.

The vegetarian chili turned out pretty good last night, I was surprised!  I don't think Ev ate any of it, but there were also quesadillas and I know he ate some of them.  Tonight when I see Nick I will send some of the chili with him.

Probably go to Tilley's tonight for supper, so I won't have to cook.  Whoopee!  Not sure if I will get wings or not, might have to try something different for a change.  Will get Ev a sandwich for his supper.

I called and reserved a parking space at a Kentucky business that rents out their parking lot for the Quilt Show.  Getting excited (okay, BEEN excited for a while now!) about the trip.  Trying to get all my ducks in a row for it.

No comments: