Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ready to load

After the excitement settled down last night, I was able to get an hour of sewing in.  I put the rows together for the tee shirt quilt and picked out material for the backing.  Have to prepare the back, but that won't be a big deal.  Would like to get it loaded tonight at least.  That was kind of my plan for tonight anyway, as my cleaning gals weren't supposed to come until tonight, however they ended up coming last night.  That was fine (it's their usual night, but they thought they were going to have to switch - not a big deal to me at all, just so the house gets clean!).  Nick teaches lessons tonight and will be stopping over around 7:30 so if I get right to it when I get home I should get everything I want done before he wants to go get a bite to eat.

So that's the plan.  We will see what happens!

I have decided to do some research on pricing these tee shirt quilts.  I may just jump in and put it out there that I am open for business.  I'm just so gun shy about this, though.  I know I can do the work, because I've done it enough times now, I'm just still nervous about taking in things from people I don't know.

1 comment:

Dora, the Quilter said...

Sooooo sorry about the food poisoning!
Linda Taylor recently posted some of her 10 year old videos on You Tube--in several she talks about things to consider when quilting professionally. You can probably just search longarm quilting and her name.