Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I can show you now....

I have been busily working on a couple projects at the same time.  One is the string blocks, but the other was a quilt for my friend, Mary.  Marla and I decided to make Mary a comfort quilt.  Here it is!
The blocks were the disappearing pinwheel churn dash blocks from the Missouri Star Quilt Company website.  Marla and I each made 10 blocks in blue and white.  Marla put them together and added borders, then I quilted it and put the binding and label on.  Here's the label:

Not sure if you can read it or not, but it says "Made for Mary with love and prayers by your quilty friends, Marla and Tammy".  My husband thought it said "guilty" friends and asked me what we did that we were guilty of!!!  haha.

The quilting was just a loopy loop because I wanted to get it done quickly.  I really have to break out of that box....

No comments: