Friday, November 21, 2014

Sewing fun

I really like to sew, in case you haven't noticed.  It's fun for me.  I can get lost in it.  This morning, before work, I tried to squeeze in a half hour of sewing because I wanted to get the cornerstones put on the last nursing home top.  I went up and cut the pieces I would need, then I ripped out the seams on part of the top where they would go.  I had 3 of the 4 cornerstones sewn on and was just about to start sewing the 4th, when Addy decided to misbehave!  With just 30 seconds of sewing left to do, I had to stop, get the dog out of the sewing room, and clean up a mess.  Then it was too late to go back to sewing and I had to leave for work.  ARGH.

But who can stay mad at this?

Sigh.

If I don't do anything else, I am going to at least go up and sew that last cornerstone on when I get home tonight!  There is only one more round to go on the top, and the material is all cut, so I probably will finish it while I'm up there.

No comments: