Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Stew fixin's

I admit, this is a picture from the last time I made stew.  But I intend to make stew again tomorrow, so I thought this picture would be appropriate.

I have decided to make 6 more 36 patch blocks, maybe 12.  I'm going to make a baby quilt for a baby boy that is due for a co worker's grandbaby.  Actually, it will be for a great-grandbaby.  Don't know if I have enough fun kid fabrics, but I know I have enough blues.  Does it sound like I'm procrastinating on starting the quilting on the big 36 patch quilt?  sigh.  I'm caught.  It's so BIG!  I'm intimidated!  But I will do it...yes, I will...right after I make this baby quilt.  The baby is due in a couple weeks, I have to make this first!  Really!

Went to the movies tonight with Donna and her sister to see "The Help".  It was a good movie.  Parts of it made me laugh, parts made me mad, and parts made me cry.  All in all, a good movie.  I may get the book to read.

No comments: