Friday, September 9, 2011

Three walks in a row and one tired dog

Ivy sure likes taking an evening stroll!  Then she likes to take a long snooze!

Didn't do any sewing today.  When I got off at noon today I went straight to Johanna's and we went to lunch.  Had a great time, visiting and eating.  She and Ben are going up to visit Mom this weekend.

Baked a batch of cookies when I got home.  I noticed there was one missing when I came home from my walk, so I'm thinking Nick had one before he headed out to his buddy's tonight.  Since I ate late with Johanna I didn't cook, just brought leftovers for Ev and had a coupon for a free pizza so that was what Nick had.

Tomorrow morning I have to go pick up our pork order in Carlinville.  Anxious to see how much there is and if it's good.  I sure hope it is.  This will load up the freezer for a while, hopefully!

No comments: