Friday, September 30, 2011

Still windy

That ol' wind just blew all night long and it's still blowing!  Guess the cooler weather is moving on in.

Took Ivy for a short walk this morning to the post office.  Getting ready to take her for a longer walk when I'm done here.  Want to get that all done then settle in for the night.

Nick has to d.j. the homecoming dance tonight.  That ought to be fun for him.  His cousin is still in high school, so I'm sure he will think Nick is just the coolest person on earth tonight.  Hey, everyone deserves a little hero-worship now and then, right?  haha.

I tempted Johanna with the promise of 7 layer bar cookies if she came over tonight with the little dude.  Don't know if they will come or not, but I need to get over to the store and get the ingredients for them.  Might walk the dog over there.

Going to get moving on that quilt again.  Kind of slacked off these past couple days, but I'm ready to rock and roll on it tonight.  Hey, I'm on vacation!!!!  yeehaw!

No comments: