Friday, September 16, 2011

Tried two new recipes tonight

I tried two new recipes this evening.  One was from Judy Laquidaria's blog, Patchwork Times.  It was her VegAll Casserole.  It was pretty good.  I made it mainly for Nick, but Johanna and I each tried a bit of it and liked it.  Definitely something I will make again.

The other recipe was from our local paper.  It was a taco casserole with fritos in it.  It was funny because Ev was just telling me a few days ago that he wished I would make that frito casserole I made years ago.  I didn't even remember ever making something like this, but I guess I did!  It was a pretty good recipe also, so it's a keeper.

Took Ivy for a walk again tonight.  It started to rain on our way back, but not too bad.

Got some sewing done.  I was upstairs for about an hour and a half tonight.  Pieced that batting, then pin basted the baby quilt.  I started machine quilting it.  Got about half of it done.  Really want to finish it this weekend.

No comments: