Monday, March 11, 2013

A bit miffed

Last week I placed an order for two packages of precut 10" squares from Hancock's of Paducah.  They are listed as in stock, in the warehouse.  Now, precuts do not have to be sent to the cutting table or anything, so I would have thought that they would be shipped out right away.  Nope.  Order is still listed as in warehouse.  I have sent an email to customer service, but have not received any response.  Sure hope they get sent out soon.

Made a big dinner last night.  We had meat loaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, spinach and cheese casserole, and the pea casserole everyone at my house likes.  It was a big meal and everyone stuffed themselves until they couldn't move! 

Ev was so funny.  I hardly ever "make his plate".  It's a standing joke - I'm not his mother, I'm his wife, blah, blah, blah.  Well, last night he was watching a show on t.v. and dinner was done, so I made this huge plate of food for him and took it in for him to eat in front of the t.v.  He was surprised and then just ate up the pampering.  After he ate all the food on the plate, he got up and brought in some pieces of cracker bark for himself and me (dessert!).  Then he laid down on the couch and fell asleep for a couple hours!

When he woke up, Johanna and her boyfriend were in the kitchen getting food, AGAIN, and asked Ev if he wanted a plate.  He surprised me because he says, sure, why not?  And then ate another big plate of food!

I just moved out of the way in case he exploded...  haha

1 comment:

MuleHill said...

Funny!

Sometimes I think men have an abyss inside instead of a stomach.

Paducah and Fons & Porter always took so long that I finally just stopped ordering from them. Good luck!