Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dinner plans

Last night we had a good, but simple dinner.  I breaded and fried some thin pork chops.  We had shells and cheese and brussel sprouts with them.  Was pretty good eats!

Tonight I'm stopping at the grocery store.  The deli has a hot case that carries boneless chicken strips.  I'm going to buy some of them and make chicken bacon ranch sub sandwiches.  We can have chips or fries with them, either one will be good.

Was going to go to the gym after work, but now I think I'll just go home and make a nice hot meal.  Ev will be home to eat it, and I know he will appreciate it a lot.

And since he has been home a couple of days in the evenings, I have gotten ZERO sewing done.  sigh.  The good thing is, Orange Blossom is on the frame and won't take very long at all to finish.  He will be back at work tomorrow, so tomorrow night I may be able to get some more of it quilted.  Then I have all day Saturday and until 3pm on Sunday to finish it up!  That's when I will see the birthday girl.  But no pressure, right?  haha

I just am so glad that the tee shirt quilt is done!  That was a load off my mind.  After Orange Blossom, I have two quilts to make for the end of April, when my twin brothers have birthdays.  Going to have to get them done before I go to Paducah.

No comments: