Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sometimes I should not try new recipes

Last night was one of those times.  I grilled some chicken pieces in a skillet then threw them in a rice mixture with riccota cheese and covered it with mozzerella cheese.  It was not the best creation I have ever made.  But, it was edible.  That's all that counts I guess. 

Tonight it's just leftovers for dinner.  We have a fridge full of them and it needs to get cleaned out.  I'm going to the gym right after work, so when I get home I fully intend to do a bit of quilting on Orange Blossom.  Key word is "intend" in that last sentence....  Seems like when I get home I just want to plop on the couch and vegetate.  Which I am real good at.  Sigh.

Our office is moving again.  That is all going to be happening next week and the following week.  Not looking forward to the actual moving part, but it will be good when we are in the new space.  And, it's just up the road a bit, so not much farther from home.  I'll still be able to go home for lunch if I want to.

2 comments:

Dora, the Quilter said...

Yes, I have a problem with more plans than energy when I get home. Sometimes I just sit and watch inane tv and don't even manage to knit!

Glad your new office will be so close that you can still get home and back for lunch! I hope the new space is nice, pretty, and contributes to productivity.

horsnaround said...

It will be fun to have you as a neighbor!