Friday, March 22, 2013

Bad weather is predicted

You know, I say "Bad" weather, but if you really must know, I LIKE SNOW!  Mostly, I like having to stay home and not drive in it.  As long as the power stays on, I'm good.  At any rate, the weather service is predicting we may get a significant amount of snow, or we may not get any.  Only time will tell.

I need to get back to the gym tonight.  I did not go last night and feel like a slacker!  haha.  Tonight I just need to go straight from work, although I do have some groceries that need to go in the freezer, so if it's not too cold out, I might have to run home first.  That's dangerous, because once I'm home, I really don't like to go back out!  excuses, excuses...

Going to make sure I get some stitching done on Orange Blossom.  I also have to whip up one of the Easter Bags in case Johanna's boyfriend's little boy comes over.  Need to have that bag ready because I'm not sure we will see him next weekend.

No comments: