Thursday, March 21, 2013

I am ready for Friday

This has not been a very good week for us.  Ev has had some trouble at work.  We are dealing with it, but it's been quite stressful.  I am trying very hard not to 'over talk' the situation, because that makes Ev think about it too much and then he gets even more stressed.  But it's hard for me to keep my mouth shut...  sigh.  It will all work out, one way or another.  Just have to have faith in God's plan.

Yesterday I took a half day off of work and Ev and I fixed the ceiling fan and light in the dining room.  We had put it up several weeks ago, but then it wouldn't work properly and we didn't have time to look at it again.  So yesterday it got fixed and is working like a charm!  We also went to the lumber yard and picked up some trim to finish the bathroom.  That project has been aging for quite a while and it's time to get it done.  Today Ev is cleaning and sealing the bathroom tile, then Sunday we will put up the new trim.

The area in front of our house really took a beating over the winter.  We have been parking in mud puddles the size of duck ponds.  Today the city is bringing rock and spreading it so that we will have a nice area in front again.  I'm looking forward to that!

No comments: