Tuesday, March 5, 2013

An early day yesterday

Yesterday Ev and I were up and out the door early.  He had to go for some medical tests and had to be there at 6:30 a.m.!  It all went well and the results were good, so it was worth it.  We were home before noon.

Ended up going out to lunch with our daughter, which was very nice.  Then for dinner we had one of those take and bake pizza's from Aldi.  It was very good!  And cheap!  We will be having more of those in the future.  I liked it better than some of the pizza place's pizza.

It had been a long day and night before so we were both pretty tired last night.  We watched a movie then hit the hay. 

I didn't get any sewing done yesterday but that's okay.  I did get to the gym for an hour.  Still not seeing any weight loss, but feeling better, that's for sure.  Except when I'm sore, then I'm not feeling so hot!  It's torture...haha.  Plan to go again tonight.

It's snowing here like crazy.  Don't think we are supposed to get any accumulation and later in the week it's supposed to warm up into the 50's, so it won't stick around very long if we do get any amount.  Mom said they are getting hit up in Chicago with a lot.  Here's what my parking lot at work looks like:

It's hard to see the snow, but it really is coming down.  Blowing sideways, too. 

No comments: