Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Stained glass

This "pattern" or "method" is not my original idea, however I do think I have seen it in more than one place.  Can't say exactly where, though, so I appologize for not being able to give credit.

Here's what I'm calling 'stained glass':


I'm going to alternate the strips to create an interesting pattern.  The top will be 72"x72" on the inner motif, and I don't know what I will do about borders, but probably at least one border of the black material.  The squares are all pressed, so now it's just a matter of sewing them into strips of three then sewing the strips together to create the top.  Pretty fast work, really.  Last night I got quite a bit done in a short amount of time.  Don't know if I will get much done tonight or not, because I've got a couple errands to run after work, then have to make dinner.

Last night's dinner was really really good.  I'm going to have to make those spare ribs again sometime soon, and make more of them!  lol

No comments: