Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Bag It Up

Here are the pieces for another set of bags for the corn toss game.  I ended up with enough pieces cut for two sets before it was all over.  I double the material, so each bag actually is constructed out of four squares.  I double stitch all the seams, too.  It just helps them last a little longer because they do take a beating!

Thinking of putting them on my Etsy store, but don't know if they would sell or not.  Going to try and get them done before Thursday.  That's when Tilley's has their bags tournaments, so maybe I could sell a few sets up there.  We'll see.

Was pretty hot yesterday.  Couldn't really stay upstairs very long to sew, even with the fan.  Went up before work today and cut more pieces.  It wasn't too bad up there early in the morning.  I am just going to have to break down and bring the things I need down to the sitting room and start sewing on Polly, the 15-91 Singer!

No comments: