Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

It is raining, again.  We have had so much rain lately, I'm thinking of building an ark!  The good thing is, since it's been raining, the fact that our pool isn't open yet doesn't bother me that much!  Haha.  The pool is 14 years old and is being held together with spit and a prayer at this point.  I'm figuring we will get a few more good years, then it's probably going to be history.

Last night Nick dropped off his laundry.  I got it all done, but it took a while.  I don't mind doing it, but when it gets to be later in the evening, I am ready to wind down.  He needs some new slacks for work.  Going to have to take that boy shopping!  I have one or two loads of my own laundry to finish up tonight.

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Our garden is already showing the effects of all the rain we had last month ... while we needed a little rain (it was getting dry), we certainly didn't need this much rain. And I'm not looking forward to the 90+ degree temperatures we're supposed to get this weekend. :-o Stay dry!