Thursday, July 16, 2015

Getting Ready

Spent some time productively in the sewing room getting things ready for the retreat this weekend.  I have the materials picked out for two Jimmy John quilts (free pattern at Jo's Country Junction).  They are mostly batiks and use jelly rolls and a bit of yardage.  I doubt I would be able to get two completely done, but want to take the materials, just in case!

The jelly rolls are from Hancock's of Paducah.  I think they were bought over a year ago.  I could be wrong and I bought them this year.  Either way, it's time for them to see the light of day.

I opened up a shop on Etsy this week.  I will give more details after the retreat.  Still adding things to it.  And one of the items in the shop is something I'm giving to my friends this weekend, so I can't really say anything here until they get thier little goodies....  heee hee hee.

No comments: