Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thread, Thread, Who's Got the Thread?


One of my favorite places, Connecting Threads, is having it's thread sale!  This is my main source of thread for the longarm and for piecing.  I love to use their Essentials brand.  It's 100% cotton, which I really like.

Being 100% cotton means the thread throws off a lot of lint, but that's not a big deal to me.  I have my handy dandy air compressor right next to the longarm and feel like a big shot when I can use it to clean out the bobbin area and by the needle!  haha.

Here's a link to their site (no affiliation):  http://www.connectingthreads.com/cfthread/thread_list.cfm?ID=600902&media=BE150701&elink=1--ThreadSale&utm_source=media&utm_medium=bem&utm_campaign=BE150701&utm_content=1--ThreadSale

They have the Essentials 1200  yard spools for $1.95, normally $2.39.

No comments: