Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Green


The green four patch strip blocks are going to be a bit more scrappy than the last several blocks of this pattern.  I wanted to use up lots of scraps.  There will be one constant.  The narrow strip of green on the left side of this block will be the same in all the blocks.

I sewed for about half an hour last night but had to quit because of the heat upstairs.  Yes, I have a machine downstairs, but it was too much aggravation to drag everything down, then put it all back up when I was done.  I finished sewing all the narrow strips to the green blocks.  Tonight I would like to get the wide strip sewn to them.

After that's all done, I have to do the dreaded pressing of all the purple and all the green blocks.  Then it's a quick job to assemble both tops.

Still have to pack up everything for the retreat this weekend.  I know what I am taking, just need to get it all together!

No comments: