Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Asking for prayers


Didn't do any sewing last night, which is typical for me on Mondays. However, I really should have been sewing because I needed something to keep my mind occupied. Darling husband called in the afternoon when he got to work to tell me that his company is laying off another eleven workers. This is getting really scary. I pray that he does not get caught in the layoffs, and I'm asking everyone for their prayers also. I know a lot of people are going through this and I will keep you all in my prayers also.

Darling daughter came up to the office and we went to lunch together. We ended up at the Mexican restaurant here in town. Pretty good stuff but now I'm paying for it! Haven't had that greasy food for a while and it's getting back at me. Agh.

Here's a close up picture of the quilting on the back of the purple pinwheels. It's nothing special, but it works. I remembered to bring the quilt in for my coworker, in case she comes in this week. If not, her baby shower (which I am not going to) is this Saturday and another coworker will take the gift there for me.

I just love that digital camera. And I love that sd card/chip/whatever it is. I like the fact that I can put the chip in the camera, take a picture, then put the chip in a card reader/writer that plugs into a port on the computer. It's like having part of my computer in my purse at all times. That and the flash drive make me feel like I still actually have a computer at home! I use the kids' when I need to.

No comments: