Monday, March 2, 2009

March roars in

Not very warm out today - 27 deg. F when I went to lunch. Wish we would get some snow to go with it! hee hee.

I put four of the six rows together on the string quilt over the weekend. I have the last two pinned together, but didn't get to them yesterday. It looks pretty neat already. Going to get that puppy finished up soon. I need it on the couch in the living room - it's cold in there! brrr.

In an act of desperation to get my bathroom finished, this morning before I left for work I put a note in lipstick on the mirror that said "$20 to whoever finishes painting the bathroom this week". Haven't had any takers yet...sigh.

Yesterday we took a ride out to Hancock Fabrics. I didn't buy much of anything, but it was nice to browse for a little while.

We are having cheeseburgers and fries tonight for supper. I have lost 12 pounds so far and am at 216. I was on the treadmill for 20 minutes yesterday.

No comments: