Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just an ordinary day

Not much to blog about today. I sewed over half of the triangles together when I got home from work and also sewed on the purple pinwheel binding. I have about one third of the binding left to sew on.

Darling son went over to one of our friends last night and put a part in his computer for him. I am so proud of him. He does things like this for adults without asking for anything in return. He is in the senior play at school. It's coming up pretty soon. Tonight he is working.

Darling daughter went to her boyfriends house tonight. She says that his parents like her. I'm glad. Both darling husband and I like the boyfriend. It makes thing easier, that's for sure.

Went to the funeral home tonight. My friend's mother in law passed away.

Made saltesa sausage for supper. Daughter made her spinach cheese dish. It was a good supper.

No comments: