Friday, December 25, 2009

Beautiful Christmas today

We had a very nice Christmas. Darling Son, Darling Daughter, her b.f., Darling Hubby and I all went to 9 a.m. Mass together. That was a wonderful start to the day. Our family is very blessed. We have our health, a place to live, food on the table and clothes on our backs. The kids have the opportunity to go to college and are taking it. We are truly blessed and I thank God for all good things in our lives.

The kids all liked their presents. Darling Hubby liked his new jacket and all his other presents. I got some very nice gifts. There will be three additions to the village: a small sweet shop, an old time police station, and a theater. I have a new sweater and a new pair of slacks. Darling Hubby gave me a cd with a song on it I really like. He also gave me an iced tea maker. We all received very nice gifts at my dad's also. My favorite there was a new digital camera. My all time favorite is this new lap top my mom gave me as an early present a couple weeks ago. I absolutely love both presents.

No comments: