Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday of a long week...

As promised, here are pictures of the finished Double Delight quilt. This was a mystery on quiltville.com at the beginning of 2009. I loved doing the mystery and really liked the way the quilt came together. The photo doesn't do the colors justice. The reds really are more vibrant. The label says "Sarah, Friends Forever. Love, J."

Today was a long day at work, but they all seem to be that anymore. I'm really ready for some days off over the holidays. Tonight I'm going to bake a couple of apple pies and take one to my uncle tomorrow. They won't get done until later and I won't have a car after 6 tonight, so he will just have to wait one more day... He has a freezer full of peeled and sliced apples from his tree this Fall. I think he's dreaming of pies! hee hee.

Darling Hubby put the lights on the tree today before he left for work. I'm planning on putting the decorations on it tonight and also getting the Nativity Scene set up.



No comments: