Saturday, December 19, 2009

Light snow

We had a light dusting of snow overnight. It makes the streets and yard look pretty. There's not enough to even call it an accumulation. I'd like about a foot more, please!

Last night I was sitting in the big chair all covered up with the electric blanket when my husband came home from work. Now, my Darling Hubby is a very thin man, not for lack of trying to gain weight, it's just the way he's made. He see's me sitting with the blanket on and acts like he's freezing, which he probably is because the house is not too warm and he has no meat on his bones. So I gave up the heating blanket and let him have it. I should have bought another one when I got this one at Wal Mart on black Friday. It's a twin size one and I picked it up for $18, which is pretty cheap. Maybe I'll get him his own for a Christmas present, although I thought I had all his presents bought. I need to take stock of all the gifts I have ready and what I still need.

What I really need is some motivation to go sew! Been playing on the computer too much! ha ha. I wish I could sit in my comfy big chair in the front room with the electric blanket on and sew on my machine, but I don't think that would work...

I don't really have any plans for today outside the house. Probably go to the grocery store at some point, but that's about it. Not planning on doing any other shopping unless someone else wants me to go with them. Kind of waiting until it's closer to payday on Thursday, Christmas Eve. But that all could change, of course.

No comments: