Sunday, December 27, 2009

Finally did some sewing today

Today I made it upstairs and completed the Quilts for Kids top. Need to press it and then quilt it.

I also brought the fabrics downstairs to the kitchen for the Christmas Mystery "Raising Cane". Between sitting in my comfy chair with the heating blanket on and dozing and making hot wings for dinner, I would cut different pieces for the mystery and put them in separate ziplock bags and label them. I got all the fabrics cut out and ready to roll. There are 12 steps to the mystery and cutting was step 2, so I'm good to go. Don't have a printer hooked up at home at the present time, but I downloaded the clues to my computer and can look at them any time I need to.

Tomorrow is Darling Son's birthday. It's hard to believe my youngest child will be 19. Wow. I am so blessed.

Darling Husband and I were having a heated discussion about insurance premiums this evening that was not pleasant. He left the room and our big black Labrador jumped up on my chair and tried to lick my face! I guess our little argument upset her! At any rate, we resolved things for the evening, but it just amazes me at how in tune to things our animals are.

No comments: