Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday drive

Darling Hubby and I took a drive tonight to look at Christmas lights on houses in town. It seems that not as many people have lights out this year as in years past. We don't have lights on the house, but we do have them all around the fence. Darling Hubby isn't quite as keen on getting up on the roof to put the lights along the ridgeline.

I did some baking today. I made oatmeal raisin cookies, put the dough together for peanut butter cookies tomorrow, and made rum balls. I also made hot wings for dinner with broccoli cheese rice casserole.

Didn't get any sewing done this weekend like I wanted too. Got some presents wrapped last night. Still have a lot to wrap, just going to do them a bit at a time each night.

Darling Daughter got home from Florida okay. I think they got in about 3 a.m.

No comments: