Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My house smells like peanut butter cookies

Yum. I finally baked the cookie dough I made the other day for the peanut butter cookies. I would still like to make a batch of chocolate chip and sugar cookies, but at least I've made a few batches of cookies.

Did a little bit of sewing this morning before work. I added some rick rack to the kids' bags as ties. Any other time I have spools of ribbon floating around the house, but wouldn't you know when I want some ribbon I can't find any? So I did find a card of rick rack that is probably older than both my kids combined. Had just enough to make the ties for four bags.

I also put half of the inner border on the charity quilt this morning. I wish I had finished it before Christmas and had sent it off, but it's getting there.

Still have a couple gifts to get. Planning on getting up with the chickens and going to Wal Mart in the morning before the crowds hit. I stopped at Rural King on my way home tonight and got a couple little things. Still need to get on the wrapping!

No comments: