Tuesday, December 13, 2011

And tonight was a pumpkin apple bread kind of night

The last time I made pumpkin apple raisin bread I wasn't pleased with it.  I used storebought applesauce and it just didn't have the depth of flavor the batch did when I used the homemade applesauce.  Tonight I used chopped fresh apples instead of homemade applesauce and it was very good.  That bread in a jar recipe is so versatile.  I just love it!

Put up the rest of my village tonight.  I did not put all my houses and figures out this year.  I just didn't feel like it, so I didn't do it.  I picked my favorite ones and put them out.  I really hope Ivy leaves things alone.

No sewing tonight.  Don't know if I will get any done this week or not.  Tomorrow night I plan on wrapping some presents for family we are going to see this weekend.

No comments: