Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all my friends around the world!  May you have a joyful and blessed day today.

I had both my kids home yesterday and over night.  We had a wonderful dinner of Cornish hens and all the trimmings.  Baked a lot of goodies, too.

This morning I baked a pan of cinnamon rolls.  Made the dough in the bread machine after dinner last night and rolled them up.  They rose in the fridge overnight and all I had to do was put them in the oven this morning.  Oh, the house smells so good!  Not going to put icing on them because half my crew doesn't like it and I don't need it!  :)

1 comment:

Lynley said...

Cinnamon rolls! What a wonderful smell. I hope you had a great Christmas - ours was just lovely and we're on the boxing day cleanup now.