Friday, December 30, 2011

Windy day

40+ mph winds today!  Wow!  At least the temp isn't too bad.  Hasn't been very cold but they are predicting that in a few days.

Not that anyone really wants to hear about my health, but I was having a real problem with nosebleeds a few months ago.  I decided to run my vaporizer every night, and it solved the problem.  Well, I think I finally killed the vaporizer, so today Ev and I went to Wal Mart and picked up a new one.  It's made by Vick's and it's billed as a warm mist humidifier.  This particular model is also labelled as one that is 90 some percent bacteria free, which was important to me.  It was almost twice the price of the vaporizer, but I think since it's a humidifier it will be made for continuous use.  I set it up right away and am hoping it works!

I did some sewing today.  I made a pair of slippers for Bethany from a felted wool sweater.  I found the pattern online a while ago, and it's about the easiest slipper pattern ever.  The slippers I made for her were from a green sweater and she is calling them her 'Zelda' slippers.  I'll take a pic of them soon.

Tonight I want to get the pieces cut for the New Year's Eve Mystery.  I ironed the material earlier today.

No comments: