Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'd rather be quilting

When I am at work, all I can think about is getting home to do some quilting!  Tonight's dinner is going to be simple - just hamburger helper.  I'll get that going and then I will be free to quilt up a storm!  Going to cut the binding a little larger for the lap quilts than I did yesterday.  I cut it at 2" and that was just a little too narrow for my liking.  I have enough binding cut at the 2" for another lap quilt, but I think I'll just put it in the scrap bin and make 2.5" because it will work up faster.  I won't have to fight it so much.  Should I set the goal for myself to get 5 of them bound tonight?  Is that unrealistic?  Then I can shoot for 3 Wednesday and 3 Thursday?  We will see how ambitious I am when I get home!  haha.

No comments: