Monday, December 5, 2011

Pictures!

 That poor dog.  Johanna insisted on picking her up for the picture!  This was Saturday when we went out to get our Christmas tree.  It was a beautiful day.  Today we had a bit of snow and sleet!  Guess Winter is trying to get here.
 Cranberry Nut Bread...yum!  I get conflicting opinions about the cranberries.  Some like them tart and some would like them to be sweeter.  Might make the next batch sweeter just to have a comparison.
Isn't this the cutest little ornament?  My friend, Mary, sent it to me.  Life really is good when I'm quilting!

And speaking of quilting I spent almost two hours upstairs tonight.  I cut binding and put it on one of the lap quilts.  I also trimmed up the remaining six that weren't trimmed.  Still not sure what, if any label is going to go on them.  And I promise to take a picture of the stack of them when they are all finished!

No comments: