Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pretend there are pictures

I have a bunch of photos I wanted to put on the blog post tonight, but they are in my camera in the kitchen and I'm in bed, so they are going to have to wait.  Just pretend you are seeing them...  I have pics of the family at the tree farm today getting our Christmas tree, pictures of cranberry nut bread I made, and a picture of a beautiful ornament that a friend sent me.

The cranberry nut bread was a new twist on the bread in a jar recipe.  The cranberries were too tart just out of the bag, so next time I think I will sweeten them up in a syrup before adding them to the bread.

Machine quilted another lap quilt today and got about a third of the way through another one.  There are three left to quilt now.  Then it's on to the binding festival....lol

Ivy went with us to get our tree today.  She was a good pup and greeted everyone by politely licking any exposed body parts within her reach.

Johanna has a broken heart but is being a brave soldier and muddling through it.

Nick is a sick kid right now, but hopefully is on the tail end of it.

No comments: