Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pictures!

Here are pictures of the individual lap robes I made for the nursing homes.  The pics are a little after the fact here, but better late than never.

These two were made from Moda charm packs, plus a small amount of stash fabric:


 This was a panel I found in my stash:
 This was a double slice block pattern made in brown and greens for a man:

Purple blocks I won in a block lotto years ago that were aging nicely in my stash:
 Pink double slice blocks:
Three lap quilts made from 6" squares and neutral fabric from my stash:

Log cabin squares and miscellaneous pieces rescued from the thrift store:
 And two more of the same panel I found in my stash:

It sure was a lot of fun making these!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

WOW! That is a lot of quilts, and all so individual and lovely. You made a lot of people happy.

bunbear said...

thanks! that was my intent. i really got a lot of practice on my machine quilting with that little project. it's made me a little more confident. i just use my old kenmore to machine quilt, but so far it's done what i have asked it to do. i dream of having a longarm some day....