Thursday, May 3, 2012

25 years and a day

That's how long Ev and I have been married!  I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, because it was a busy day.  Ev had a doctor appointment out of town that I went with him to (just a check up).  When we got back, we worked on the basement a bit and then he had to go to work.  No big celebration or anything.  Next week is our celebration - going to Tennessee!  Really looking forward to it and also to celebrating Ev's half century birthday.  I put a picture of him in the paper when he was around 25 with his name on it and telling people to wish him a happy 50th birthday!  The paper is a weekly, so it came out yesterday and he had a bunch of guys at work giving him all kinds of grief.  I won't repeat here the names he was calling me - all in good natured fun!  haha.

So the basement is ready to be primer painted.  I'm going to do that tonight.  Hopefully I will get the entire room done and then tomorrow be able to put the coat of regular paint on.  The basement looks so different now already than it did a couple weeks ago.

Doug emailed that he will be there with the machine around 10:30 Saturday morning.  Combine that with Johanna moving back home, and it's going to be one busy weekend!

1 comment:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Congratulations! DH and I will be married 25 years this December.