Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day, Vacation pics and goodies from fabric store

Happy Mother's Day to all my blogland friends!  Hope your day was a good one!
This was outside of the Loveless Cafe in Nashville.  The food there was really good and the service was exceptional!
 A few fabrics from Hancock's clearance table.  I really like the one on the far right.  It just feels so spring like.
I needed a little cutting mat and this one is perfect.  Also, who can resist the Hancock's catalog?  It's got pages full of eye candy.
 This Peanut's Christmas panel was on the clearance table and called my name.  Not sure what I will do with it yet, but I really liked it.
And a couple more pieces off the table.  I wish there had been more colors because the pattern is very nice on these.

Today I worked a couple hours on a quilt on the longarm.  I finished loading it then quilted a little on it.  There are a couple borders on it and on the outer border I just did a loopy meander.  The next border is a narrow one, and I started doing some pebbling in it.

The main part of the quilt has three components.  There are three inch squares, oblong pieces, and the background.  In the squares I think I'll do a flower.  I'm thinking about quilting words in the oblong pieces.  I haven't figured out what to do in the background yet.

It's back to work tomorrow.  Sigh.

No comments: