Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Honey, we need more spackle!

I ran out of spackle today, while Nick and I were hanging drywall.  There are a few seams to tape and spackle yet, but nothing that can't be done in under an hour.  We have one more full sheet of drywall to hang over by the washer and dryer, but the area where I'll have my machine has all the drywall hung.

I put a box fan on one of the corners because the spackle isn't drying very fast.  It's been an extremely humid day, so I'm not surprised.  I just hope it dries by tomorrow afternoon because I want to put a second coat on it, then sand on Thursday and possibly paint on Friday.  We are going to Lowe's tomorrow after Ev's doctor appointment, so we can pick up what we need then.

I know I haven't been sewing much, but I feel like working on this room is as good as sewing because it's all for the machine's arrival.

I wish everyone was as excited about this as I am!

No comments: