Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pink baby quilt done!

And here are the pictures to prove it!


I used a pantograph and had a couple little issues, like I didn't line it up right and crossed a few lines, but I don't think anyone is going to care!  It's a pretty nice sized baby quilt so it should take her through a few years.  It was all from stash.  The back is pieced with some of the green from the front and a deep pink that I really love.  I wish I had had enough of that to use for binding, but the light pink I used worked just fine.

I haven't put a label on it yet.  If I get one on it, fine, if not, that's okay too.  I'm just glad it's done enough to give at the shower!

As much as I would like to wait until Saturday to get material for the other baby quilt, I think I may end up at Wal Mart on my lunch hour tomorrow to buy a couple yards so I can get started on the top Friday night.

No comments: