Thursday, February 5, 2015

2-4-6-8

When I woke up in the middle of the night, I checked my phone and the temperature was 2 degrees.  Brrr!  When I got to work it was 4 and it has made it all the way to 8.  Whee!  haha.

Tomorrow it's supposed to warm up, but I'm not holding my breath.  We had ice and snow last night, but not much in the way of accumulation.

I didn't sew last night.  Couldn't let Addy outside for very long because of the weather and she was in a rowdy mood.  I love that pup, but I will be glad when she settles down a bit.  May take a while...

Trying to get a small retreat organized for a few of my quilty friends.  Thinking of doing it in June or July, just over a weekend.  I've never been to a retreat and it really sounds like fun.  Especially the part where someone else does the cooking!  haha.

No comments: