Thursday, February 19, 2015

Negative Temps


When I woke up this morning it was negative 3 degrees F.  By the time I got to work it was negative 5!  Brr!  This is what the road looked like on my drive home last night.  Was glad I was in the truck, as it made it a bit easier to see.  Lots of drifting and blowing snow, plus the sun was trying to make me snow blind!

Didn't do any quilting last night, but I did get up in the sewing room for a few minutes.  Addy has a big floor pillow to lay on, but she likes to chew on the corners.  Of course the stuffing then gets all over the place, so I took the pillow upstairs and made a new cover for it.  Didn't take too long because the pillow was 40x36 and all I had to do was chop off a couple yards of fabric then fold over and sew!  I hope she doesn't chew through this one...

1 comment:

Dora, the Quilter said...

Brrr! Makes me glad I haven't had to drive in this for several weeks! Hope you get some "warm" soon!