Friday, February 27, 2015

A Functional Replacement



Since I have been spoiling myself lately by having a pot of tea in the evening when I get home from work, I needed to replace the kitty cat teapot.  Sandy and I went to lunch yesterday and on our way back to the office we had a few minutes so we stopped at the antique mall.  I found this cute teapot for under $4!  It's not real big, which is perfect for me.  I thought it was cute.  My favorite side is the one with the plums on it.

Went to Wal Mart today and bought some more chamomile tea, too.  I like that in the evenings because it doesn't keep me up all night.

1 comment:

Dora, the Quilter said...

Cute tea pot! I've been switching from one to the other more frequently lately. My daughter thinks I have way too any teapots. I'm thinking I'd buy another if I could find a really special one.
No chamomile tea for me--it's supposed to calm stomachs, but it does the total opposite for me! I bought some more Harney & Sons tea at the Asian grocery store a couple of weeks ago and plan to go back and get a few more kinds. Snow, quilts, tea, and maybe some chocolate sound just about perfect!