Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pickin' and Grinnin'


This morning before I went to work I went upstairs and picked out some fabrics for a few more 16 patch blocks.  I think these will work well together, as pairs.

We have snow again.  Woke up to about an inch on the ground and it's continuing to snow, although it is supposed to taper off soon.  I honestly take what the weather predictors say with a grain of salt because so many times we get more than they called for or nothing at all.

Chomping at the bit to get that tee shirt quilt off the frame.  It has just been too cold to be in the basement for any length of time.  This weekend I may just bite the bullet and do it anyway.  Put on my gloves and a couple pair of socks and a hat.  I'll look silly but no one will see me but Ev and the dog... haha.

No comments: