Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Closer to the Finish

I was off work today to go with Ev to a doctor appointment, so when we got home I decided it was high time I finished quilting the tee shirt quilt. 

Last night when I got home from work I did about 40 minutes of quilting on it, so today I was able to finish the quilting in a little over an hour.  It's off the frame and waiting to go upstairs for the binding.  I think I'll use some black material to bind it.

We have a gorgeous day of 65 degrees and clear skies.  Loving it!

Not doing much for supper tonight.  Took some spaghetti sauce out of the freezer.  Just have to heat it up and make noodles and dinner is served!

I went for a pretty nice walk yesterday after work with Donna and today after Ev left for work I took Addy for a short walk.  Really need to get back into walking every day.  I desperately need the exercise.

No comments: